Who's that handsome fellow in the mirror? He looks like me, but I am here on this side of the glass. Whoever is in the mirror seems friendly and just about my size. Maybe I'll just smile at him. Ha, he smiled back. He must be friendly. Do you have any milk that I could borrow? I promise to return the favor sometime. What? You want milk too? This is going to be more difficult than I thought. Maybe we'll just play "Simon Says." The milk co-operative will have to wait for another day.I was sick this week. Papa stayed home from work with me on Monday. Mama stayed with me all day on Tuesday. Wednesday I went back to school with a congested head. Candace said it was OK as long as I didn't have a fever. I am feeling much better now. Mama too. It was scary for them because this was the first time I have ever been sick. My parents worry a lot about me, but it's nice to feel loved. We babies need that. It's how we learn to be compassionate ourselves.
p.s. Happy Chinese New Year! Woof-woof.
2 comments:
A double dose of Zeke! Twins! Imagine what that would be like at feeding and bath time?
I'm so glad our little guy is feeling better. A baby with a cold is a full time job for the caregivers and so tough on the little person with no way to blow his nose. I'm so pleased that both of his parents were able to give him their special attention during the worst of it.
GrannyM and Pop-Pop are looking forward to seeing him soon.
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Two Zekes, that would be a handful, but we love him so much I am sure that we could find a way to make it work.
Mama Ali is sick too, but she seems to be over the worst of it. There were some nervous times here in Montara when Zeke started feeling unwell. That said, he remained good natured througout. The only real time he got upset was when we snarfled his boogies out with a syringe.
See you in a few weeks. Zeke will be glad to spend some more time with his California grandparents.
Post a Comment