Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ooooo, cake

Okay, for 365 days I have never had any cake. Cake was presented to me today, for my first birthday party. Since I can't use utensils, I was given free rein to eat with my hands. I think I undertand what the fuss about cake might be. Chocolate cake with white icing. Mama's favorite. Mine too, but then again I have no frame of reference. That said, I can honestly say that cake is a good thing.

2 comments:

zekesgrannym said...

It was such a delight to be able to share in Zeke's 1st birthday celebration in Mountain View. You guys throw a great party!

It's so hard to belive that Zeke is on his way to becoming a toddler now. You new parents made it through his first year with flying colors and look what you have to show for all the hard work-a healthy, happy, beautiful boy.

Now that's worth celebrating! Congratulations to each of you.

Love, GrannyM & Pop-Pop

Shanti said...

Thank you for all the help this weekend. We were so busy before and during the party, I don't think we could've pulled it off without your assistance.

We are quite proud to be parents, and to have shepherded Zeke through the first year without major incident. We are grateful for receiving such a good boy.

Full resolution photographs of your grandson's birthday weekend will be mailed out shortly.

Love, Mama and Papa