Crawling around the house is tiring. I am getting pretty fast at it, but sometimes I have to take a break. Usually I tackle the dog or maybe give Mama or Papa a hug. But not for very long, I have stuff to do.I must take all of the Tupperware out of the drawer, unload and load my blocks, chase the new big bouncy ball, and ride on Thomas the Tank Engine. Phew, bang Zadie's dog bowls together, check if there is any water in her big drinking bowl, stand up next the couch, pull my books off the shelf - you get the idea. It's enough to wear one small infant out. I still nap once or twice a day; I tend to get two small ones during the week at daycare or one long one at home on the weekends. It's a good life, but a tiring one. I like the time out hugs with Mama though. I think she likes them too.
1 comment:
I'm so glad to see Zeke feeling better and having some fun time with Mama. He sounds excatly like a typical little boy, exploring everything around him that looks like fun. He can come and mess up my closets anytime!
Kisses and Hugs,
Grandma
Post a Comment