Now that there are over 100 posts on my blog, it is good to know one can search for old entries by using the search box at the top of the page. For example, you can type "bear" to find all of the previous posts which include my furry ursine friends. You may have also noticed the new hierarchical navigation in the sidebar to make finding older posts easier. Slick, but I can't take credit for it. The clever people at Google make it possible. Lucky that we live so closeby to their Mountain View Headquarters. They even provide citywide wireless broadband access to all residents. Did I mention it's free? Lucky for us.
On another note, it is Superbowl Sunday. Good luck to both teams, I like both teams because they are the Colts and the Bears - two of my favorite animals besides Zadie dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment