Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tastes like chicken

Just a random post to keep everyone abreast of what is happening in California. I am changing my daycare facility again. It will be hard to leave the current one since I have spent almost a whole year there. It was hard leaving my first daycare in Pacifica way back when. The current caregivers have already expressed their sadness for my departure. I will miss them too; they really are a wonderful bunch of people. The upside is that I will be joining a different daycare where I will be learning Mandarin Chinese. Tomorrow is my last day because the next day is Good Friday - which means it is Easter weekend. Yay.

I have fun imitating Mama, in fact that's her hairbrush in the picture. I found it in the bathroom when she wasn't watching. Some new words were added to my vocabulary this week. I said 'mother' the other evening. 'Elmo' is my Sesame Street friend. Mama asked me to say 'hammer' so I repeated it after hearing it just once. My parents are so easily impressed.

No comments: