Whenever anyone sees me now, they think I am not a baby anymore. I had my second birthday at the beginning of the month (vitals 30 lbs., 36.5", 50 cm head circumference). My weight hasn't changed since May, but I have become quite a bit taller. Maybe that's why people think I am a big kid now.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Gramma and Pop-pop
Whenever anyone sees me now, they think I am not a baby anymore. I had my second birthday at the beginning of the month (vitals 30 lbs., 36.5", 50 cm head circumference). My weight hasn't changed since May, but I have become quite a bit taller. Maybe that's why people think I am a big kid now.
2 comments:
Grandma and Grandpa Keller had such a G-R-E-A-T time with you, Zeke, and your parents this weekend-even though it's always too short a visit. We especially love your ever-present "giggle" and the little dance you do when you're excited! Don't forget to practice your "creepy mouse", Zeke!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! G&G
It was great to see you guys. Too short a visit though. We'll see you in a few weeks on the central coast.
Take care,
-Shanti
Post a Comment