So today shall stand as a landmark. Today, I voluntarily made a poo-poo in the potty. I haven't done that in a very long time. I will usually wait until nighttime when I have a protective diaper on to drop the bomb.Mama, Papa and Hua have been trying to get me to go potty forever. In fact there's a poster next to the potty with each of our names on it. Whenever there's a poo-poo, the creator gets a sticker. Since Mama works from home, there is also a policy that the sticker is only valid upon visual confirmation by another family member, otherwise she would have an unfair advantage. Present score; Mama 4, Papa 10, Zeke 1. To sweeten the deal, Mama offered me a treat too. Tonight I got a big star sticker and a piece of chocolate. Hmmm, chocolate exchanged for poo, how apropos.
No comments:
Post a Comment