I'm eating. An asiago cheese bagel at that. This is serious stuff. I know my hair is all crazy from last night's sleep, but right now I am tucking into one of my favorite foods. Come back later when I am done, then we can talk. For the moment this bagel is more important than you.Just kidding, I know you are important too. But a kid has to have priorities. Things like riding a bike, Thomas the tank engine, warm milk, bananas, and bagels. These are all high-ranking items. You and your silly antics, not so much. Don't take it personally, that's just how it is.
1 comment:
I don't blame you one bit,Zeke. BREAD items are at the top of the food prioroty list if you're descended from the McAuley line on your Mommy's side, and you are. WE LOVE BREAD--the smell, the taste, the comfort!!!
You are in good company, my little man, so ENJOY!!
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment