Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Zeum with friends

I know, I know, you're asking what is Zeum. I am not sure myself because I never went inside, but our friends in the first picture did and I'm pretty sure they had fun. Zeum is a multimedia arts and technology museum in San Francisco, but I'm still a little young for those things. Besides I was also feeling a bit under the weather from a virus I probably picked up from my new classmates last week. Our daycare has increased from the three older boys (me, Yusef and Aaron) to include three additional infants - Dou Dou, Yuen Yuen, and Wade are all new members to our group. Hua and Yang Duo have their hands full with the new babies.

Back to the picture though, the two girls are daughters of Mama's childhood friend, Molly. Their names are Tori and Casey and they also happened to be our neighbors when we lived in Montara. The boy is the son of a different childhood friend, Aeky. His name is Andrew and they live out in Sacramento. We went to visit them last summer and swam in the big pool near their house. We try to get together at least once a year to catch up.

There is a nice play area in front of Zeum where we spent quite a bit of time in the beautiful spring weather. Luckily there was a fountain with cascading water, a big sandbox, and several large slides. The second picture is me climbing down the stairs leading to the big slide because I decided it was too big once I was at the top. I think Papa really wanted to try the slide but felt funny going down by himself. Next time.

No comments: