You could just see it in my eyes. Last week's post about flying the 747 was well and good, but there was no excitement in it. No passion. That's just not right. Trains are where I'm ensconced. I had neglected to tell everyone the real reason I was at the aviation museum was because there was a European Train Enthusiast show going on in the lobby. It was actually a bunch of old crabby guys with a zeal for model trains and their miniature environment. We hardly spent any time looking at the aircraft, I only sat in the cockpit to appease Papa.I think about trains first thing in the morning and go to bed with dreams of them in my head. Can you see the difference in my mood in this week's photograph? I can hardly contain my jubilation at the heavy diesel arriving at Mountain View station. No faking here, it's so real you can taste it.
3 comments:
Great portrait. Definitely a keeper to document his childhood interests
Misha
Who is this BIG BOY in the picture? Somebody's growing up SO fast, I can hardly stand it. At least you haven't abandoned your first love-Trains! I know you have to become a BIG BOY, but can you slow it down -- just a LITTLE!!
Love, GrannyM
Post a Comment