Boys will be boys, so they say. I broke my tooth at daycare yesterday. How did I do it? Playing crash trucks with my best friend Owen. He's my buddy at Little Dreamers and we play together most days. They have some big plastic trucks and we were crashing them together, someone slipped and it crashed into my mouth. My tooth cracked and I think I swallowed what came off. It probably has the same fate as my penny. We have to go visit the dentist next week to make sure I am ok.Miss Roseangela felt really bad about it happening at her daycare. She let me draw pictures in the office until Mommy picked me up. It has been a busy week there; we had a costume parade on two different days and we had also visited a pumpkin patch earlier in the week. Come to think of it, all of the teachers were dressed up too.
Happy Halloween! Pictures of trick or treating to follow. I hear the doggers are getting dressed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment