Sunday, December 04, 2005

Good night, sleep tight...

As I've said before, I have been sleeping longer through the night but less during the day. Papa caught me napping here. You can tell it's a daytime nap because I have not been swaddled. That's ok, sometimes it's nice to stretch out like in the picture.

As of today it has been nine days straight that I've gotten a full night of uninterrupted sleep. That's from 11:30pm or so until 7:00am when Mama comes to get me. Eventually I'll drop the 10:30 feeding, aka the "big easy", and sleep right through from 7pm to 7am. I am so considerate of my parents' sleep needs.

2 comments:

zekesgrannym said...

I think Mama's hard work in keeping to a plan for 3 months has resulted in a nice reward! Hard work always pays off -- until the NEXT transition. Zeke looks so peaceful and healthy. Good work you two!! Plant a soft kiss on those chubby keeps from Grandma Keller.

Shanti said...

Hi Stormy,

Yes, Mama's plan has resulted in a very well-behaved baby. Not sure what the next transition may be, but we are grateful for his present sleeping schedule. Funny how everyone comments on his chubby cheeks. They must be a prominent feature.