Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'm all thumbs

I've been searching for them. They've eluded me for more than three months. But now they're mine. I have finally discovered my thumbs. It just happened yesterday morning. I had been sucking my hands, the knuckles, my index finger, sometimes even the palm. Who knew how enjoyable my thumbs would be? They are always closeby, warm, and just the right size. Dare I say that I love my thumbs? I guess time will tell, but for now they are some of my favorite things. Ahhh.

2 comments:

zekesgrannym said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! Finally.
Zeke has found the comfort his mama loved so much when she was a baby. No waiting for the pacifier to arrive-just pop it in and enjoy! Nature must have made that digit just so it would fit in snuggly against the upper palate. If only we adults could get away with it!&?*&!

Shanti said...

Hahaha, I was not aware that my wife liked to suck her thumbs. Zeke certainly is enjoying his newfound entertainment. Quite vigorous activity at times.