Now that I can (almost) sit upright for extended periods of time, I have graduated to the shopping cart seat when we go out. This is the fist time that I have been placed in the child's seat portion of the cart. I like it. I can see so much more stuff from here and what better place to see stuff than the market. Thousands of food products specifically designed to catch your eye are lining the aisles.Mama thinks shopping carts are dirty - and there have been many studies conducted to demonstrate that this is so. Imagine the previous clients had purchased a tray of raw chicken, or another baby had a poopy diaper. Babies like me put stuff in our mouths including shopping cart handles and whatever else we can get our little paws onto. We're going to have to be diligent about disinfecting the cart beforehand or purchase a seat cover so that I can travel in style (and in good health).
Off to the land of colors, textures, good smells, and endless aisles of fun. Baa, baa, bah!
3 comments:
Now there's a big boy sitting up! Yes, those carts are DIS-gusting with germs. How about mittnes??
Our Ralphs now hads clean wipes where the carts are stored. I like the cart covers I see mommy's use down here. They seem cozy and cover everything. His mama liked me to buy her little boxes of animal crackers when we shopped. They had such a cute little handle and were soft enough to melt in a baby's mouth. I will bring some when I come to visit Zeke so we can snack together.
Love, GrannyM
Good to see your blog is up and going again. He's huge! He obviously enjoys his food (like any good Amagasu).
I would caution against going overboard in the war against germs. There is mounting evidence now that kids who grow up in too sterile an environment develop more allergies as they get older. Although day care is a great way to gain antigenic exposure (if you know what I mean).
Have you ever had problems posting pictures? My blog won't let me add more pictures. I tried deleting old posts (to free up more space) but it still won't let me. Any ideas?
Hi Misha,
You are right about going overboard on the germ wars. Believe me, Zeke gets exposed to lots of goodies because of daycare and Zadie at home.
We have an antibiotic program at work (currently enrolling phase III patients for two indications, hospital acquired pneumonia and complicated skin and skin structure infections). Televancin's development should fare well if it demonstrates what we think it can - superiority to vancomycin.
Haven't had a problem with posting to blogger. I don't think you should be running out of space 300MB limit. I wonder if the uploader is having trouble finding your local files, maybe export them to your desktop first?
Post a Comment