Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Faces of determination and defeat

Really I am trying, everyday I am getting better at it. Someday it will come. Just not today. I have figured out how to push myself along, unfortunately it is in the backwards direction and I can't see where I'm going. Don't you worry Papa or Mama, I'll figure this crawling thing out. It is exhausting being a baby, just let me take a small break here to regain my strength.

Remember when I was little and couldn't even sit up straight? You wanted me to be able to sit up - well, now I can. It only a matter of time for crawling and it will be on my time, not according to some book or online schedule. It's me. It's personal. It'll happen, don't you worry. Love me as I am.

1 comment:

Shanti said...

Hey Jeremy,

Thanks for the comment, sometimes I feel like I am broadcasting into the blind - sort of like flying an airplane into an uncontrolled airport. Good to know that someone is out there.

Where are pictures of your daughter Jada, she must be a handful by now. Does she eat carnitas yet?

Happy Mother's day to Sheryl,
-Shanti