Why am I back in the sink? I used to bathe in my sink at home, but I have since graduated to the big bathtub. There is much more water in the big tub and either Mama or Papa gets in with me to help me wash up. So again, why am I back in the sink? I am here because it is too hot. We are visiting Uncle Billy's house in San Jose, but I am not used to the heat. What better way to cool off than to don my birthday suit and enjoy a nice cool bath.Billy and Carolyn put out a big spread of a brunch for Mother's day. Muffins, pancakes, doughnuts, rosemary potatoes, bacon, sausage and custom scrambles. Both traditional and guava mimosa drinks were too easy to drink. Everything was yummy. I am certain that GrannyM and Pop-pop Bob enjoyed the treats. It was nice to have them visit from Southern California. They always pay such good attention to me. Happy Mother's day!
2 comments:
GrannyM and Pop-Pop were delighted to spend the weekend in Montara (where it was comfortably sunny) and San Jose (where it was very hot) with the family.
Zeke kept us all amused with his happy smiles, bouncing in his jumper, and funny little chatter. Cuddly and kissable doesn't begin to describe him. Keeping Zeke happy is a delight and we miss him already!! Thanks for the hospitality.
Great to see you guys over Mother's day weekend. Thanks for the help with Zeke, he likes having grandparents around to shower him with love.
Next time you visit will not be in Montara, the house has sold and we're moving back over the hill. Signed a lease last night for a cute house in the Los Altos/Mountain View area.
Post a Comment