I can't believe it is July already. Half of the year gone by. I am excited because being summer means it is time for vacation. We are headed out at the end of the week to visit Yellowstone National Park.YNP straddles the corners of Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming and is the world's first national park. We will be staying near the West entrance with many of Mama's family members. GrannyM and Pop-Pop Bob have even volunteered to watch me while my parents take a float trip down the Madison River. The river is a fly fisher's dream destination for the area's famous cutthroat, rainbow, and brown trout. Yippie.
I promise to make Papa take lots of pictures. See you soon.
2 comments:
Hi, Shanti, Ali and Zeke.
Hope to have a woderful vacation.
Travel safe.
Love,
Soomi, Ru and Toshi
Hi Soomi,
We are back from vacation safe and sound. It was nice to get away for a little bit. Will post some pictures of Yellowstone and SW Montana.
-Shanti
Post a Comment