Bicycle, bicycle... Congratulations to Floyd Landis for winning the Tour de France this morning. He is the new American cycling hero. It will take some time to tell exactly how Floyd's courage in stage 17 pans out in the race's history - but what a thriller this year. We've been watching 'the tour' in the mornings before we go to work/day care.I have smaller, more immediate goals. I am dressed up in my new bumble bee helmet and sitting in my new bicycle child carrier. A big "Thank you" to Theravance (Papa's employer) for their annual wellness benefit check which funded the bicycle accessories. Papa has mounted the carrier on the back of his old mountain bike so I can tag along on neighborhood rides. Wheee! We went to visit the Farmer's market last weekend and bought lots of fresh fruits and vegetables for less money than what we'd pay at the big chain supermarkets. The money goes directly to the growers and we get perfect produce. Everybody wins.
2 comments:
Your little rider looks very pleased with himself in his new bumblebee helmet. Papa looks happy, too. Safe riding!!
Hi Stormy,
Zeke is quite content to be back there for the rides. Thanks so much for organizing the trip to Yellowstone, it was great to get away from the bay area.
It was equally great that you were able to watch Zeke while Mama and I went fishing. He's finally getting the hang of crawling.
Post a Comment