Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy hollow

There's this place in San Jose, CA that many other parents at daycare have been talking about. It is a city-run combination zoo and amusement park called Happy Hollow. We've never been there before, but I'm glad we went last weekend. I got to meet many new animals friends: capybara, wallaby, lemur, meerkat, macaws, a jaguar, and even a petting zoo, oh my.

Papa took many more pictures and put some in the Picasa online album. I thought that all the animals were having such fun that I should join in. That's why I am swimming in the pool. None of the other kids were willing to jump in the water with me. They missed out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my new favorites of Zeke and a great desktop background. I call it "Romping in the Swamp" since the water looks green (although I know it's not a swamp). Having taken his Mommy for a swim in Wildwood Creek after a HUGE storm, I'm all in favor of impromptu nature adventures when presented so irresistably!

Shanti said...

It was a nice spot. At some point, I'd bet there were some sort of swamp animals inhabiting this portion of the zoo. It has been completely opened up and turned into a play area for the kids. Zeke is definitely a water-lover.