Friday, August 03, 2007

Is there anything cuter...

Than my butt on the internet?

The good thing is I have a nice tan line after visiting GrannyM for a week in Southern California. The bad thing is all vanity has been lost as my buttocks are now in the public domain. Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fanny, Fanny not so tan-ny,
White as a sheet because my Granny
Didn't take my swim trunks off
So the bathers wouldn't scoff
At my cute little weiner and butt
As I would gaily run and strutt.

Now I'm a two-toned, little man
Brown & white with a California tan
Maybe next time if I SCREECH
I can run N-A-K-E-D on the beach!

Shanti said...

Hahaha Stormy,

I took a photograph of his butt, and now you've written poetry. Boy is he going to be embarrassed when he is old enough to understand.

Thanks for the picture disk, it arrived earlier this week and we enjoyed the short movie clips.

Watch this space for some animal pictures from over the weekend.