
Sometimes it's good to visit one's past. When I was very small and just beginning on learn how to feed myself, I used to eat Cheerios all the time. They are a favorite of parents because should one get stuck in my throat I could still breathe through it. Neat, kind of unsubstantiated, but it makes sense to me. Thankfully I never had to pull that trick despite eating handfuls of the stuff. They are also good for me because they are unsweetened, have loads of fiber and are made from whole grain oats. As you can see I still like to eat them as much as I did when I was
younger. Yay for Cheerios. Yay for Zeke.

My parents were pretty amazed by the difference in my walking and running speed. I get plenty of practice at daycare with my buddies who are a little older. I also get to run around at the elementary school at the end of the street. There are literally acres of green grass and plenty of climbing gyms to play upon. Fast, fast, fast. That's what on my mind. Don't worry though, I know my way home. See ya.
1 comment:
That's my little buddy - the great adventurer!!!
ZekesGrannyM
Post a Comment