Sunday, October 07, 2007

A kiss goodnight

Papa's brother came down from Oregon for an impromptu visit. That's ok, he needed a break from work and had a few days off. He has visited us several times before but this time I was more accepting of his likeness to Papa. I can even pronounce "Uncle Misha" without much problem. He keeps a blog about his going-ons too (see right-hand sidebar). This picture is of me giving Uncle Misha a kiss before bedtime. It helps him sleep better; I know it.

Not much going on right now but we do have a big weekend planned. Uncle Billy (Mama's brother) is getting married this coming Saturday on the central coast. I expect to see lots of Mama's relatives from around the country. It will be fun to go on a little mini vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Amagasu Family,
I was sitting on hold with our IT dept perusing through my list of IE favorites and found your site. It was great see how much Zeke has grown and I am quite impressed that you have kept this site so active...how very special! We are up to our eyeballs in boxes...we are moving to Castle Rock, CO this weekend..I will send out move notices once we get settled in. We have tons of room so feel free plan a visit! Take care...Anne