Sunday, November 04, 2007

My likes chocolate

So where has chocolate been all my life? This is my first time, in almost two years and two months of Earthly existence that I've tasted chocolate. Unfair. I just know my parents eat it routinely - every day I have no doubt.

I went trick-or-treating on All Hallows Eve once it was dark enough outside. I wore my fancy new lion outfit and was a very good boy. So good in fact that my parents allowed me to have a piece of candy, and then another. We met many of our neighbors along the street and I got to stay up a little later than usual. Yay for Halloween. I can't wait until next year when I can stay out even longer and get more candy.

I call it "My likes chocolate" because I don't actually like to use the pronoun "I" when speaking. Instead I like to use the possesive "my" when referring to myself. Silly little lion. Either way chocolate is here to stay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fat chance you're going to get away with meatloaf bunny's for Easter now he knows the sweet delights of the cocao bean...atta' boy Zeke!

Misha

Shanti said...

I think we've opened up a new can of worms when it comes to food. Luckily Zeke hasn't asked for any more chocolate since Halloween. I know he's thinking about it though.