

Now I got you where I want you, now I'm going to EAT you! I sometimes pick my nose.Alright, I'll come clean, I pick my nose all the time. The boogies bother me when I wake up or when there is pollen in the air, so I pick 'em. When Zadie is around, sometimes I'll feed her my boogies (she likes the salty goodness), plus it keeps the boogers off the couch or my sleeves. My parents like that. I even know how to blow my nose when it gets really runny. But booger mining is more fun. I am almost three years old, it is my right to have my finger up my nose to the first knuckle. Many, many times a day.
As they say, "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose."
No comments:
Post a Comment