No, we didn't win the Superbowl or NBA finals, but we are going to Walt Disney World in Florida. I think Papa went when he was a kid but doesn't remember it very well. Besides, at that time there were no such things as Epcot center and Hollywood Studios, let alone the water parks. Good thing about the water, we are traveling in the last week of June and there will assuredly be hot temperatures and high humidity.The good thing is the whole clan will be in converging in Florida. Uncle Misha, uncle Ru and auntie Maria; their respective spouses/fiancee and all of my cousins. Also Papa's mother, father, stepmother and my great-uncle Kevin will be in attendance. He is, after all, the gracious and generous sponsor of this trip. I hope we can survive the weather and any family differences that may erupt amongst the group of 17.
In the meantime I'll just play with this sprinkler in the backyard. It has been hot in the SF bay area, triple digits at times. Small boys like me need water to keep cool. See you when we get back.
2 comments:
Zeke, you look like you're having so much fun! Wish I could join you. Enjoy Disney World! - Cassie
Hi Cassie,
We're back safely from Florida. Very hot and humid weather with daily thundershowers mixed in. Otherwise a great trip.
Post a Comment