Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy three

Well, I made it. I am now three years old, that's good because two years old sounds so young and I am a big boy now. I can count to one hundred in English and Mandarin. I can keep my pants dry all day, including naptime (been doing that for a while now). I still love trains and Curious George. Singing the alphabet is old hat and assembling complex sentences are beginning to be the norm. Wow, what a difference a year makes.

Mommy had her birthday recently too. We went out for some yummy food with Uncle Billy and Auntie Carolyn. I had my first taste of an Oreo cookie. I like cookies. Daddy made some cupcakes for us to share at daycare. I like cupcakes too.

Grandma and Pop-pop came to visit me for my birthday, just one night though. We had some yummy food with them and I got to open some presents. I like presents. Birthdays should come more often. Vitals: Ht 38.5", Wt 34.25 lb 75th percentile for both measures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy three, Zeke! - Cassie