Sunday, October 05, 2008

Time to fly

I uploaded this photograph, but had yet to publish it until now because I was having trouble finding the words to go with it.

My vocabulary is growing everyday and I have been inventing words like "No-K" which is personal shorthand for "No, okay." Daddy thinks it is funny. Mommy, being a professional writer, is not so sure. Being three years old is different than being two. Independence is a big thing and doing tasks helps establish my individuality. That's how I see it.

Halloween is just around the corner. I remember it from last year because it was the first time I was allowed to taste chocolate. I like chocolate. Grandpa Tetsu will also be visiting next week on a stopover to Japan; it will be good to see him again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zeke, you're looking so dramatic! Say "Hi" to Dad for me :). We already miss him here at the 'vance.
-Cassie

Shanti said...

Hi Cassie,

It is very strange not being at THRX. Don't tell anyone, but I miss it there too.

I hope all is well. Happy 30th birthday (I saw your pics on Picasa).

-Shanti