Last Thursday I got to play a little hooky from work. Hooky is when you aren't really sick, but you get to stay away from school or daycare. Grandpa Tetsu came to visit us in California on a short layover to Japan. We got to eat some yummy food, take a walk on the Pacifica Pier and eventually made our way down to the beach at Linda Mar. I like sand. I like water. When they come together with waves and grandpa it makes for a fun day. Fun, that is, until you fall into the cold, cold Pacific and get sand everywhere. Luckily for us it was nearly eighty degrees outside and once I got all of my wet clothes off - everything was fine again if just a little bit nudie.
Our shoes in the second picture demonstrate Daddy's more artsy side of photography. The shoes are certainly inappropriate footwear for a day at the beach. But all lined up in the sand, they represent three generations of Amagasus on a stolen beach day in October.I hope everyone is well. If you haven't already noticed Mommy has started a blog too; it's the top link in the sidebar and is dedicated to everyday musings about me. I hope you enjoy it and visit me at both websites.
1 comment:
How nice that Zeke is getting to know his Grandpa, Tetsu. A day at the beach in October can't be beat - especially when all 3 generations of Amagasu men are enjoying it together!
Post a Comment