Yes, choo-choo's probably remain at the top of my list of things I like to see. In fact I have cajoled Daddy into driving home from daycare along the tracks in the hopes of seeing the evening commuters. Hurrah! Fire trucks, especially when they are in the parking lot or have sirens blaring, run a close second. They are big, they are shiny, they are red. I like them, a lot.There is some amount of fantasy involved with the trains and trucks I see. Could it be that I want to be an engineer or fireman when I grow up? Could be. Daddy says he is a Scientist, but I don't quite know what vehicles Scientists drive. I know both Mommy and Daddy drive Prius hybrid cars, but they are not nearly as endearing (at least to this little boy) as a big bad diesels.
I'll take the truck and the train anyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment