Sorry I haven't written in a while. We've been very busy. So busy you will not believe it. Daddy had been living down in Westlake Village (near Los Angeles) for a month before Mommy and I got there. That said, he was home three of the four weekends he was away. He also managed to fit in a business trip to Boston during that time too. Crazy Daddy.Mommy, Daddy, Zadie and I all drove down together in two Priuses last weekend and are now living in the corporate housing too. I have a feeling we won't be there long because we are also looking for a new house to buy. I have a new daycare - it's called Little Dreamers in Thousand Oaks. This is me in front of their sign on my first day. It is not a small home-based one like I have been attending in the bay area, but more of a pre-K, institutional type with classrooms and multiple teachers. I do miss Hua and Yang Duo and my other buddies, but am meeting new friends. It is both exciting and exhausting - I am sleeping very hard every night.
Daddy has a new job. That's the reason we moved to Southern California. He's now working for Amgen, the World's largest biotechnology company. He's still a drug discovery scientist and seems to be enjoying his new position there. This is a picture of him in front of his new company's sign on his first day.Mommy got lucky and gets to keep her same job despite being relocated down in Southern California. The big change here is Mommy grew up in the Thousand Oaks/Westlake Village area so it is sort of like a salmon returning home from the ocean, or not. Grandma Martha and Pop pop Bob live here too, so I hope we'll be seeing lots more of them.
Lots of changes for sure. Wish us well, we will miss the SF bay area and the friends we've made over the years.
2 comments:
Glad to see everyone is getting settled. How's the house shopping going?
Cassie
Hey CassieL,
House shopping good, we've opened escrow on a house (see next post). Will send pics from the other account.
Hope you are well,
-S
Post a Comment