

A totally random event occurred on the way home from school today. We stopped off at the store to pick up some food for dinner, but I spied a little red truck. Daddy proclaimed it was a fire truck. I decidedly said, "it is not." There were no ladders nor hoses. Daddy said that indeed it was a fire truck again and there were firemen standing nearby in the parking lot. Why don't you go ask the nice firemen if it was a fire truck or not.Glad I did; they were so pleased I was wearing my firetruck T-shirt and willing to ask them about their truck that they let me drive it. Well, maybe I overstated my case, they let me sit in the driver's seat. Nice guys, they said to come by their fire station over the weekend if I wanted to see the really big fire engines and ladder trucks. Good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment