I had my second day of sports camp this week. Last week was T-ball, this week was soccer. I think I liked T-ball better, apparently I am not allowed to touch the ball with my hands in soccer. I didn't know these rules, and besides it's much easier than trying to use your feet for everything.Mommy and Daddy both played soccer before I was around, so I think they have high hopes for me. I am not so sure about the sport. It wasn't nearly as fun as T-ball last week where one was expected to use their hands. Sure I can run around and kick the ball, but there are lots of other kids running around and trying to kick the same ball. So confusing.
I think I'm tired and I think I am going to sit out this one. Maybe I'll go home and practice a bit. Mommy and Daddy will understand, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment