Sunday, October 09, 2005

Happy one-month birthday

Well here I am at 1 month old. Mama thinks that she isn't producing enough milk, but my weight suggests otherwise. In the picture, Papa has placed me in a bread basket and put the basket on a kitchen scale. 10lbs 4oz. Almost a three pound gain since I started, which isn't too shabby considering my initial losses. I haven't been measured for length, but my first set of onesies are feeling a bit snug. Mama and Papa will be needing a bigger bread basket and heavier duty kitchen scale soon.

2 comments:

zekesgrannym said...

There's no mistaking Zeke for a little Shanti-in-a-basket.In the last picture he looked like Ali and now Shanti! I guess there will never be any doubt as to who his parents are. He's a KEEPER!!!

Love,
Grandma Keller

Shanti said...

Hi Martha,

Yes, he is getting bigger and seems to change apprearance daily. Somedays he is more like Mama, others he is more like Papa. His eyes are starting to darken, although still looks mostly steel-blue. Mama is taking care of him while Papa is back at work. Sort of makes me want to wail.