Thursday, August 10, 2006

I love blocks

So here I am with my box of blocks. The blocks come in three different colors and four different shapes. I don't really understand color or shape yet, but I do understand chaos and disorder. I better dump the blocks out on the floor, increase the entropy in the World. I also understand noise. If I bang two blocks together, or one block with the lid, it is much more interesting than just clapping. Boys like noise, remember?

I'll let Mama and Papa clean up after me. It's their job. I love blocks.

2 comments:

zekesgrannym said...

This is the first time I've seen those 2 new front teeth! Zeke is getting to be such a big boy and that smile of his is priceless--he just radiates happiness!! I know he loves to "clang" things together and I can see that his room has shelves with many things within reach. What fun! We'll be sure to give him lots of "noisy" toys in the future so you can enjoy them, too! :)

Shanti said...

Hi Stormy,

Yes, Zeke is becoming quite the small boy. I'm afraid he is really moving away from his baby phase. He is imitating us too. Mama has been able to teach him new rhythms to play with his blocks. Papa doesn't have much rhythm himself, even less to share. Smart baby.