Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mr. standing man

I learned something this weekend. Not too long ago I learned how to crawl. This weekend I learned how to stand up and 'surf' around furniture. How exciting. It all started when Papa left an empty Huggies box on the floor in my room. I went to investigate and all of the sudden was standing up all by myself. Did it several times to assure myself it was ok. I wonder how much earlier it could've happened had there been a Huggies box around. I know I enjoy crawling, but this standing and walking could be great.

2 comments:

zekesgrannym said...

What a clever little munchkin Zeke is! Crawling is fun, but standing is even better. Just look at those curled up toes (like Mama's). Seems like he's doing a lot of growing up all at once. I guess he must know he's about to celebrate his 1st birthday and wants to show everybody what a big boy he is.

Shanti said...

Hello Stormy,

Glad to hear that you made your trip back from the East Coast safely. I know of several people who were flying that day and what a hassle air travel was.

Zeke is up and becoming more of a biped lately. He seems to enjoy standing and messing with his toys. He's been trying to stand in the bathtub too. Can you believe it has been almost a year already since the little guy entered our lives? Time passes quickly with Zeke.