Monday, October 29, 2007

I don't want to Halloween

Sometimes Mama and Papa make me do things I don't like to do. Things like poo-poo in the potty, getting out of the bathtub and stopping the Thomas the tank engine DVD. One other thing that I don't like to do is wear Halloween costumes. They are scary and furry and hot and I don't like them.

This is a practice run from the weekend. I tolerated the first pumpkin costume that I received from Nana Mira, but this second one has got to go. No offense to Uncle Billy and Auntie Carolyn who bought it for me, but right now I am one angry lion. ROAAARR. I may come around by Wednesday when we are going door-to-door for treats, but not today. No way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one cute little PUMPKIN! Can't wait to see the lIon pictures--once Zeke recovers from being fussed over. I'm sure he'll have FUN "Trick or Treating" in the neighborhood.

Shanti said...

Hi Stormy,

We got a few pictures from Halloween night. The little guy was allowed his first candy after leading a chocolate-free life for 2 years and (almost) two months. He says, "I like it."