Sunday, October 30, 2005

BabyBjörn happiness

This is a view of me riding in the BabyBjörn. It's a baby carrier that straps onto the front of my parent's chest to allow for close contact and hands free operation. Since I can't really hold my head steady yet, I am facing inward. Someday when I am able to hold my head up, I'll face outward to see the World. Mama and Papa have taken me on some pretty neat coastal hikes with the BabyBjörn, the first hike was so long that my forehead was rubbed raw. Because of that incident, I now have a green burp cloth in front of me for forehead protection. Thank goodness. Nobody likes babies with "owies" on their foreheads.

2 comments:

zekesgrannym said...

Shanti--These are so cute and yes, it will be a while before Zeke sits up on his own - like 4 more months. Each of the stages is fun adn exciting. Enjoy them all!!

Love,
Grandma Keller

Shanti said...

It is strange how somedays I want Zeke to be able to do more things, while other days I want him to stay the way he is. Life passes by so quickly these days. I must realize each day as a gift and enjoy it no matter what it brings. Looking forward to your visit in a few weeks.