Sunday, March 11, 2007

18 months and swinging

Well, it has been 18 months since I entered this World and what a time of change it has been. I went to see my pediatrician last week to, er, celebrate my 1.5 year birthday. She measured my vitals: 33 3/4" long (75-90 percentile), an even 26 lbs (50%) and 48.9 cm head circumference (75-90%). The nurse also gave me two more vaccinations - one last DTaP (diptheria, tetanus, and pertussis) shot and a new one for Hepatitis A. Yowie! I had to let out a wail because I was expecting it this time. As nice as Dr. Ghaffari is, I am not sure I like the doctor's office - bad things happen there.

Good things happen at home, like swinging outside in the eighty degree weather this weekend and getting to wander around the house in just my diaper. We spent lots of time at the elementary school; walking, playing with the wood chips, finding an abandoned matchbox car, and racing it down the ramp. Spring is just around the corner, I hope you already observed the new, improved daylight savings time shift and weren't late for work this morning. I would've liked to sleep longer too.

No comments: