I have incorporated "book" into my vocabulary. Books have become quite a favorite pastime. I can pick my favorite ones off the bookshelf and bring them for someone to read to me. I like to sit between the legs of whoever is reading and have the pages turned for me. I can point at the pictures and say aloud what they represent; cheese, cat, dog, (ba)nana, duck, and of course, ball. Sometimes in the morning, I can even sit by myself and read to keep busy while may parents are getting ready. They seem to like it when I am able to entertain myself. Given a choice, I must say I prefer to have someone read to me. Book anyone?
Monday, March 05, 2007
Book anyone?
I have incorporated "book" into my vocabulary. Books have become quite a favorite pastime. I can pick my favorite ones off the bookshelf and bring them for someone to read to me. I like to sit between the legs of whoever is reading and have the pages turned for me. I can point at the pictures and say aloud what they represent; cheese, cat, dog, (ba)nana, duck, and of course, ball. Sometimes in the morning, I can even sit by myself and read to keep busy while may parents are getting ready. They seem to like it when I am able to entertain myself. Given a choice, I must say I prefer to have someone read to me. Book anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment