Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sunny Saturday

The arrival of Spring heralds new growth; flower blossoms in full glory, small light green buds on the tree limbs, and the return of green grass to Northern California. It seems as if Spring arrived early this year - last weekend's time change has made the mornings darker but extended the evening sunshine. I find it harder to go to bed and now possess a strong desire to sleep well into the morning. You can't really blame me, I'm a small boy afterall. The biggest benefit though is the warmer weather. I enjoy being outside, playing in the grass, and soaking up the sunshine.

Both Uncle Misha (Papa's brother) and Uncle Billy (Mama's brother) celebrated their respective birthdays yesterday. How neat is that? Uncle Misha is going to visit from Oregon next week. Last time he came to visit I was kind of unsure what to think. He looks like Papa but different. I hope everyone is well, gotta go investigate some no-handed sippy cup maneuvers. Take care.

No comments: