Now I just have to wait for Easter to arrive so that I can find some more eggs. Mama says the Easter bunny comes to visit good little boys and distributes chocolate. What's chocolate? Hey, since when do rabbits lay eggs?
Monday, March 19, 2007
Waiting for Easter
Now I just have to wait for Easter to arrive so that I can find some more eggs. Mama says the Easter bunny comes to visit good little boys and distributes chocolate. What's chocolate? Hey, since when do rabbits lay eggs?
3 comments:
Is Mama really going to let Zeke have some chocolate at Easter? He'll get hooked (like the rest of us)but Easter just wouldn't be the same without biting the ears off a chocolate bunny!! Maybe he'll get some PEEPS and JELLY BEANS, too.
ENJOY!!!
Love, GrannyM
Not a chance GrannyM! He might get a tofu rabbit or a meat rabbit, but chocolate rabbits shall remain out of the reach of our good friend Chirpy for at least another year. It's OK. He doesn't know any better. As far as he knows all the other kids are getting meat rabbits too. (And hunting for eggs filled with Cheerios.)
Love, Ali
Hahaha, why does "meat rabbits" sound so funny? Isn't that the flavor they usually come in? He hasn't really had any candy yet, and very few sweets - there was that cake at his first birthday and a few inadvertent cookies. But right now he is pretty much not tainted with Papa's sweet tooth.
-Shanti
Post a Comment